Wednesday 20 June 2012

Blood Angels Assault Squad Work's in progress





Hey Guy's

        I know I haven't been very active on lately on the blog but thats because I was in the process of packing and moving into my new home. Anyway I decided to throw up some eye candy on some of my Blood Angel models. These are pretty much all work in progress but the Thunderhammer guy is roughly 90% done.  

Captain of the 2nd Company 





Sergeant 
                                            and then the others are just regular assault marines





If you guys have any pointers or criticism leave a comment. Just keep in mind these are just work in progress. I'm currently re-inventing my style with my airbrush so these might not make the cut. However as always FOR THE EMPEROR AND SANGUINIUS! Argeros out.

No comments:

Post a Comment